I sat down with Steve from the Monorail Tales Podcast to reminisce about visiting Disneyland Paris for its 25th anniversary.
Some of the topics we discuss:
- how to get there
- how I bought my park ticket
- how the resort is arranged
- how I arranged my day and what my priorities were
- some of the differences between this park and our U.S. Disney Parks
- details about some of my favorite highlights like Sleeping Beauty Castle, Discoveryland and Phantom Manor
- language concerns
- where to stay for a multi-day trip
- how French culture affects your Disney experience
- some big frustrations you need to know about before you go
MONORAIL TALES EPISODE 193 IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON:
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.